Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Cold and Carefree as we bring in 2014

Now that Christmas is over we have slowed down and are just enjoying the few days that we have before we jump back in to the crazy busy schedule of school and work.  It has been quite nice to sleep in, drink coffee in my pajamas, cook meals at home, keep a neat house, and enjoy my boys.  


They have stayed up way too late, work many puzzles, played outside, colored lots of pictures, watched a few movies, and have really bonded as brothers during our days together.  I must say that I am so thankful to have a job that allows me the chance to have this time, even if it is only two weeks in December.  


I only have two days left this week to enjoy these boys all to myself.


But I plan to make every...single...second count. 


God sure knew what he was doing when he gave me these two.   


2013 was a year full of many fun memories with them.  Colson is no longer a baby boy.  He has changed into a little man full of so much personality!  I just sit and watch him sometimes as he is so animated in his facial expressions and has so much to say.  Cooper has matured so much in his second year of kindergarten.  He is reading fluently now and writes paragraphs.  He asks more questions than I ever imagined humanly possible and has a memory that sometimes just stops me in my tracks.  

I can't wait to see what 2014 holds for my sweet little family.  

Happy New Years!

1 comment:

Grace said...

Great pictures! they are both so cute. Glad you got to enjoy time with them over Christmas.